Saturday, June 27, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Dare to Dream



For week 2 of the TPT Seller Challenge, we were challenged to dream about the future.

At any given time, I have at least 20 thoughts buzzing in my brain. So, pinning down MAJOR dreams and thoughts was difficult. 

BUT! I did it.

Here they are: 

1. << For real>> Graduate from Grad School
    I've been in grad school for about 3 years and I *think* I am finally done! I am so hesitant to accept that I made it through. 
When I get the paper in my hand, I will be able to relax.

2. Buy a new MacBook
I am an Apple fanatic. I love my MacBook, but after 4 years, I am due for an upgrade. 
I really need...okay, want a new one.

3. Make $1,000 on TpT
I've made a little bit of money, but I would love to really make a solid amount of money. 

4. Travel to Europe

I have always dreamed of going to Europe. My favorite soccer team is in Madrid. I love traveling. I love new adventures. I have to go!!

Check out other bloggers and their dreams for the future.



Peppy Zesty Teacherista


Sparkling in Second



Hope your summer has been drier than mine! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the attainable goal of making $1000. That's great motivation for me, personally, to see that number. Definitely putting it on my list! I LOVE traveling... and Europe. I want to live in France one day. Hope your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great - and attainable - goals! I am sure that you will make $1,000 if you just stick to it. And as for traveling to Europe...can I come with you?? ;)

    Katie
    Living the First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a new computer in March this year. After doing taxes for last year I knew it was a great write off! It's not a MAC, but I was able to walk in and pay CASH for it based on my February payout. I loved that feeling!! Good Luck with your goals!!

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete