Saturday, February 7, 2015

Target Finds

Hi Friends!

If you know me well, then you know that I absolutely LOVE shopping at Target. If I am unable to make it to Target at least once a week, I feel like my life is off track! 

So of course I had to make my weekly trip to the best store on earth. I always stop at The One Spot first to see if I can score any deals for my classroom store (more on that later). Today I found some nifty fast finishers/review dry erase mats.

These mats are not only cute, but also great for review of basic skills! As a special education teacher, I am ALWAYS reviewing concepts. These tools will help my kiddos to have a quiet (key word) activity to work on if they finish what the group is working on early. 


While at Target, I am always on the hunt for a great deal. 
I just love those red clearance stickers! 
I also found these great Carol's Daughter products for $3 and $4 off! 
Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment